Monday, March 2, 2009

Fishy

Here he is looking for just the right book.

Landon loves reading his books. He usually sits in his room and takes every single book out and reads them to himself. His favorite books though are in the living room right next to the rocker. His favorite as of right now is Go Dog Go.

This was a fog over by transformer hill that just was in the valley no where else. I thought it looked so pretty.

Landon learned a new word fishy. John and I got him 2 gold fish one is white and orange and the other is just orange. I named them Marlin and Nemo. He points at them and says fishy. He is just like his mom and loves watching fish swim around. Nothing much has been going on. John had most of last week off and it was so nice because I was covering the office while mom and dad were in Glasgow for divisionals and this week they are going to be gone for state but only if they beat Glasgow today in a challenge game. This week John is gone for 5 days for clinicals and drill. So it will just be me and Landon for most of the week. Next week I get to go to Billings and go prom dress shopping for Brianne. Just us girls are going and I'm so excited it will be my first overnighter without Landon since he was born. I know I'm going to miss him but it will be nice break. Brianne will probably go nuts with Michelle and I because we love trying on dresses and we are going to make her try on everything.

2 comments:

Jinny and Mick said...

Dakota loves books, too, in fact, her favorite book now is Go Dogs Go, too! I have read it soo many times!!!

Lacee said...

That get away with your sisters sounds like so much fun! Hope the boys manage okay without you. ~Lacee