Friday, February 18, 2011

Vday

Enjoying some apples

At McDonalds for Taylors B-day

Look at that follow through lol

This is Ali's favorite thing to do

Landon painted vday cards for everybody and loved doing it.



We have just been working. John got the job in Helena but he is going to commute every other day so we still are going to be living in Fairfield. What will be nice is its only day shifts. He isn't going to continue his schooling for right now because working with the army he doesn't need to go any further with it. He gets a huge promotion with them and only two people are higher up on the ladder then him so we are super excited. The kids are both just growing like weeds. I measured Landon the other day and he has grown 3 inches over 8 months. I can't believe it. Ali is getting better about sleeping through the night but we have our days. For Valentines Day I got John the Lord of the Rings series to read and he got me roses and dilly bars I was suprised cause he worked nights that week and I thought he would forget.

No comments: