Friday, June 3, 2011
News Brief
Ali is a walking fool. She goes everywhere. She has been doing it for awhile now but she is just now doing it all the time. Just the other day she took of trying to run from me. I love it when kids first learn to walk it is so cute. Just one more week and we will close on our house. I'm so excited but super stressed about all the work to get everything moved and set up. Next week is Ali's 1st birthday so we are planning for that and got two other b-day parties to go to this weekend. That's all I got for now. Sorry I should have pictures the next time I post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys are going to be busy this summer! Love the picture of Ali in the swing
Good luck and congrats on your house!
Post a Comment