Monday, October 3, 2011

Landon is 4



Brianne brought her roommate home with her and she is majoring in photography and wanted to use Ali has her subject for homework. They turned out super cute.

Ali likes the fight gear at papas Taekwondo

Here he is running to me after school it makes me feel so good when he runs to me saying mommy with a big smile.

Ali has this thing that she likes to do it herself so we give her a empty box and put a little bit of cereal in it. She just loves it.

Here we are going to 1st day of school.

Here is another shot by B's roommate.

Landon is big on the Bobcats and Bumblebee. He got lots of Bobcat stuff and transformers and clothes for his bday.

I made him a Bumblebee cake which he just loved he wanted more when it was all gone. We did lasagna, salad, and garlic bread for his dinner.

Here they are pretending that I just didn't catch them jumping on the chair which is a constant battle with them. Like I said Evil Knievel.

Well this last month we have started preschool, Sunday school, and had a birthday party. It has been a very fast moving month. John starts his new job next Tuesday. He is super excited and I'm excited to have him home more. Landon is loving preschool. He comes home and can't wait to show me what he did for the day. He goes twice a week for three hours a day.
I haven't been up to much besides trying to keep up with work, Landon's new schedule, and Ali who I call Evil Knievel because she has no sense of danger just full speed ahead. When Landon was her age he was a little more cautious so she is taking me for a ride. I did get my haircut to just above me shoulders and I'm loving it.

No comments: