Well we're back from Malta. It was such a fun trip even if it was for one day. Landon was pretty good for his 1st trip down since he was a little baby and all he did was sleep all day. We got there around 10 on Saturday. I went to visit my inlaws and Johns grandma. Around 3 oclock I went to the wedding and left Landon with his Grandma Erna. Then afterwards I picked Landon up and went to the reception. I got to visit with my good friend Joey and Nicole (who I need to see more). I danced only twice. Once with the Holky Polky and the other with my cousin Marcus. I did not do him justice because he is a great dancer and I was tripping over these bolts or something that was sticking out of the floor and I just looked awful. I know me the greatest dancer ever looked awful. I haven't been dancing for like 2 years. Its really sad because I love dancing so I blame John for not dancing with me more at dance like functions. I dance in the living room of my own home when cleaning but thats not the same. Anyways I sent Landon home with Aunt B and I got to stay out until 10 (Yeah ME). I took my dad home with me and around 11 he realized he had the keys to the car that mom was to ride home in and so I had to run back into town with the keys. When I got back my Aunt Anita had a firework show. They had a bunch of people pitch in for it so it was AWESOME. At midnight I went to bed and Landon woke up so Grandma Darcy took him for me. Then Aunt Michelle came walking in my room around 3 am and woke him up. Finally I got him back to sleep at 4 then he got up at 6:30 and we left for home. Where he fussed most of the way back. Listening to a screaming, whining kid for 4 hours is not fun when you had like maybe 4 hours of sleep.
All in all it was worth it because lets face it getting me to go anywhere far or to stay up late is a hard thing to do. I have become a home body and an old lady since Landon has been my main focus. Changing diapers in the truck and packing my whole house with me is not fun. And getting my sleep is very important to me so staying out late is pretty much out of the question since Landon gets up at 5. I know there is still no new pictures I'm still looking for my camera which is too bad because I could of had some good ones this weekend.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment